To Our Valued Customers,
As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 (aka the coronavirus) we want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our employees, their families, communities and our customers is our top priority. We realize that many of you have also taken steps to minimize the impact this pandemic has on your operations; for some of you, this may mean you’re rescheduling projects and developing temporary procedures and processes for your personnel.
While the severity of this issue remains our top priority, so is our focus on providing exemplary customer service.
As a result, the Liftsafe Group of Companies is taking the following steps:
- All non-essential business travel for employees has been restricted. Protocols are in place for employees who may have recently travelled abroad.
- All non-essential meetings have been postponed or are/will be scheduled to take place via teleconference or videoconferencing.
- We have increased the frequency of janitorial services in our offices.
- All employees have been educated on appropriate hygiene, social distancing techniques, and the actions to take should symptoms occur.
- Staff that can work from home have been instructed to do so – this will have little to no impact on our daily operations.
If our technicians do need to visit your site/facilities, the following precautions have been put into place:
- Technicians have been instructed to avoid handshakes and to follow social distancing protocols whenever possible.
- Technicians have been instructed to remain home if they feel unwell.
- We request that technicians be allowed to utilize hand-washing stations upon their arrival and prior to departure from your site/facility.
- Increased cleaning for our vehicles/tools has been implemented.
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate updates to our staff and customers should this situation escalate.
Liftsafe Group of Companies