The point of this guide is to bring together the most frequently asked questions that people are asking and working at heights legislation in a way that makes sense to you.
We analyzed historical school and municipal inspection tenders, these are the top safety inspections that are often overlooked.
PRESS RELEASE – Dirk Kerbs Announces Retirement from 30 Year Tenure at the Liftsafe Group of Companies
Following a thirty year plus career of providing safety services and equipment to a multitude of different industries, President of the Liftsafe Group of Companies Dirk Kerbs has announced his retirement beginning on December 1st.
Amendments called the Stronger, Fairer Ontario Act, 2017 (Bill 177), have been made to the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and went into
- Working at Heights Legislation and Guardrail Fall Protection in Canada | 2023
- Are you Missing These Inspections from your School and Municipal Safety Inspection Program?
- PRESS RELEASE – Dirk Kerbs Announces Retirement from 30 Year Tenure at the Liftsafe Group of Companies
- Roof Access Ladder Legislation | Canada
- WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board) Changes in Ontario (2022)